HomVEE releases the results of its 2019 review
Four new model reviews
- Early Steps to School Success–Home VisitingTM (ESSS-HV)
- Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP)
- Promoting Parental Skills and Enhancing Attachment in Early Childhood (CAPEDP) Trial
- Video-Feedback Intervention to Promote Positive Parenting-Sensitive Discipline® (VIPP-SD)
Three updated model reviews
- ParentChild+® Core Model (formerly the Parent-Child Home Program)
- Promoting First Relationships®–Home Visiting Option
- Triple P - Positive Parenting Program®–Variants suitable for Home Visiting (Triple P-Home Visiting)
This release includes reviews of models that were not previously evidence-based. Updates to evidence-based models will be released this winter.
For an overview of the HomVEE review process and a summary of the review results, please read the Home Visiting Evidence of Effectiveness Review: Executive Summary.
For a three-page summary describing the HomVEE review process and review results, please read the Home Visiting Programs: Reviewing Evidence of Effectiveness.
Revised brief and accompanying webinar on HomVEE prioritization procedures
This revised brief describes the procedures used in the HomVEE project to determine which models to review. It provides hypothetical examples to illustrate the prioritization criteria and answers frequently asked questions about prioritization. An accompanying webinar provides an overview of HomVEE prioritization criteria, an explanation of how home visiting models earn study- and model-level prioritization points, an explanation of how prioritization scores are calculated, and updates to the annual review process.