HomVEE reviews the evidence of effectiveness for specific home visiting models. Review results include:
- evidence of model effectiveness
- details of the studies reviewed
- a summary of findings by outcome domain
HomVEE provides implementation profiles for all models included in this review. These profiles include:
- prerequisites for implementation
- training requirements and estimated costs,
- implementation details
- model contact information.
HomVEE reviewed studies of home visiting models implemented in tribal communities or evaluated with American Indian and Alaskan Native (AIAN) families and children. Look here for:
- models that have been tested in populations with at least 10 percent AIAN families or children
- a summary of the research and lessons learned about home visiting services in tribal communities
Evidence-based Models Eligible to Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Grantees
Learn more about the models MIECHV grantees may select for implementation using fiscal year 2019 funds.
The study search tool enables website users to search all studies located by HomVEE for all of the models included in the review. For each study, the search tool provides the complete citation, model, study design, study rating, screening decision, reason for low rating if applicable, and whether the study reports on specific subgroups or model enhancements.