In addition to a manualized curriculum, Family Spirit operation materials include the following:
- An implementation guide with a description of the core implementation components, Family Spirit history, and evaluation findings;
- Home visitor lesson plans;
- A reference manual to accompany the curriculum, containing in-depth information about the lesson topics, a bibliography of additional resources, and a glossary of key terms;
- A participant workbook for families, containing handouts and worksheets that reinforce key points;
- Evaluation materials, including evaluation measures and screening tools;
- Certificates for participants, awarded for achievements throughout the program, such as a birth, completion of lessons, and program exit; and,
- Access to a password-protected online portal that contains model materials and provides opportunities to connect with other affiliates.